Routine Maintenance & Emergency Service
Let us find your basement or crawl space problems before they find you. Dirt and sediment build-up in a sump pump liner can cause pump failure. If that happens, you end up with flooding. Your waterproofing system needs to be maintained just like your car.
Neglecting to get your sump pump serviced can result in water in your basement. A battery back-up pump needs to be tested and have the batteries checked. A dehumidifier should be serviced annually to protect your investment and keep it working.
Protect your home and give yourself some peace of mind with an annual maintenance plan from MidAmerica Basement Systems. Call us today at 1-800-378-2039 and ask how you can sign up!
Sump Pump Maintenance Details:
- Check pump operation - float switch, intake, check valve, and impeller
- Clean sump liner of silt and sediment
- Change the batteries in your WaterWatch® alarm (should be done annually)
- Check the discharge line for potential problems
- Inspect basement or crawl space for signs of problems and suggest/implement solutions
- Check the CleanSpace® liner, if applicable
- Provide any recommendations as needed
SaniDry Maintenance Details:
- Check refrigeration system and cold coil operation
- Inspect blower
- Inspect and clean heat exchange core
- Verify discharge
- Change filter to new duet carbon filter
- Adjust controls as necessary
*Note: This form is not a guarantee of appointment. Upon receipt, a representative will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Contact Us For A Free Estimate
For a free no-obligation estimate, please complete the quick form below. MidAmerica Basement Systems will contact you shortly to schedule an appointment
or call us today at 1-800-378-2039
Privacy Statement: Your privacy is valued! Your personal information will be kept confidential and will not be redistributed or shared with any third parties.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.