Martha M. from Cedar Rapids was very concerned that cracks in her basement and the open sump pump was allowing toxic Radon gas to seep into her home. Concerned for her family, she called the professionals at MidAmerica Basement Systems to come to her home and test for Radon. The team found high levels of Radon. The Design Specialist, Kiel Marks, suggested to seal cracks, cover the sump pumps and install a Radon Mitigation System to remove the deadly gas from her home.
The project was headed by Lead Foreman, Bill Wilcox. To prevent radon gas from continuously leaking into the home, the team sealed the cracks in the basement and covered the sump pump with an efficient domed cover. To take any Radon gas out of the home and to keep levels low, the team installed the Premium Radon Mitigation System. Now Martha and her family can breathe easy knowing that they are protected from the fatal gas.