Eliminating Toxic Radon Gas in a Newhall, IA Home

A Newhall homeowner knew toxic radon gas was a problem in his home when his test results came back 5x higher than the EPA's recommendation for "safe" radon levels. He decided to get his problem taken care of by calling the experts at MidAmerica Basement Systems, and meeting with design specialist Joe Sarb for a free estimate. After meeting with Joe and setting up a project date, foreman Bill Wilcox came out to finally give the homeowner peace of mind.