Basement Waterproofing in Cedar Rapids
Water is wonderful—until it finds its way into your basement. That’s when you need an experienced and skilled basement waterproofing company to help resolve your unwanted water situation. MidAmerica Basement Systems has been in the basement waterproofing business in Cedar Rapids since 1990, so we have the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to find and implement solutions to resolve your wet basement issues—permanently.
Signs that your basement needs waterproofing
Even if there’s no visible standing water in your basement, you may still have a problem. Water intrusion can impact your whole house. From structural damage to mold growth, Water damage has the capacity to make your entire home unsafe, so it’s crucial to make sure your basement stays clean and dry. Call our Cedar Rapids-based basement waterproofing and sump pump installation professionals at MidAmerica Basement Systems if you’re noticing any of signs of basement water damage. Our team of experts have years of experience, and at this point- we've truly seen it all. We can not only resolve your wet basement issues, but we can also keep it dry with the appropriate basement waterproofing solutions. Let us do the hard work so that you can rest asssured that your basement stays safe year-round.
- Leaky basement windows, which will allow water to easily infiltrate
- A sump pump that isn’t functioning properly will allow water to build-up
- Condensation on surfaces in your basement is a surefire sign of excess moisture
- Leaking or damp basement walls, as well as pooling or standing water, are signs that your basement needs immediate waterproofing
- Efflorescence, a white build-up on surfaces in your basement, is caused by the evaporation of water leaving behind mineral deposits
- A musty odor in your basement is a symptom of mold growth, which is caused by excess moisture
Our Cedar Rapids basement waterproofing is proven effective
MidAmerica Basement Systems offers a selection of basement waterproofing solutions for Cedar Rapids residents. We offer sump pump installation and repair services, and also provide a variety of other basement waterproofing options from drainage systems to vapor barriers. Our goal is finding the best solution to ensure your basement stays dry and odor-free. Using our complete system, we can solve your basement water problems.
- Sump pump installation, repair, and maintenance services
- Interior and exterior basement drainage systems
- Crack repair for foundation cracks that allow water infiltration
- CleanSpace® Vapor Barrier
- ThermalDry® Vapor Barrier
When it comes to your home, you deserve the highest quality services and it can be difficult to find a company you trust. We have a reputation for excellent customer service and quality work in the community. For a free estimate on our Cedar Rapids basement waterproofing and sump pump installation services, call MidAmerica Basement Systems today! We also serve homeowners in Peoria, Davenport, Waterloo, and throughout Western Illinois and Eastern Iowa.