Foundation Repair You Can Trust in Pekin, IL
We Can Fix the Cracks in Your Walls, Floor, or Ceiling
Welcome to MidAmerica Basement Systems, a leading name for foundation repair in Pekin, IL. If you have noticed indications of potential foundation problems, we’re the company to call! We can inspect your basement for problems like bowing walls, sticking doors, concrete cracks, floor upheavals, water intrusion, cracking walls, and more. Our Pekin foundation repair experts will provide you with a free estimate for the most cost-effective solutions for foundation repair you’ll find in the industry.
We understand that each property is unique and that there are no cookie-cutter approaches to foundation repair. Count on our Pekin-based professionals for a truly custom solution specific to your home, using quality foundation products from Supportworks that will stand the test of time. We aim to not only address the current problem but to also prevent any future settlement or damage.
Want to learn more about our Pekin foundation repair services? Get in touch to request your free estimate!
Solutions for every problem. Cracking, buckling, or damaged foundation? Let our team restore your home to optimal stability.
Common foundation problem signs:
- Cracks in walls or floors: If you notice new cracks in your walls or floors, especially those that are wider than a quarter inch or have a diagonal pattern, it's time to call in a professional as those can be a sign of serious foundation issues.
- Doors and windows that stick: Are your doors and windows starting to stick or are becoming more difficult to open or close, that may be an indication of foundation problems, as the shifting foundation can cause misalignment.
- Uneven or sloping floors: Uneven floors or a noticeable slope in the floor are major signs of foundation issues, especially if the slope is in a specific area rather than uniform throughout the building.
- Sagging or uneven roofs: A shifting foundation can cause stress on the roof and result in visible deformations like a sagging or uneven roof. Mitigating your foundation problems right away will reduce the amount of damage your roof sustains, saving you money.
- Gaps in foundation and exterior walls or ground: Gaps between the foundation and the exterior walls or between the foundation and the ground are signs of foundation issues, as this can indicate that the foundation has settled or shifted.
Explore the menu below to learn more about potential foundation problem causes and fixes.
Nationally Recognized Solutions from a Local Company
MidAmerica Basement Systems is a well-recognized name in the Pekin foundation repair industry, offering warrantied products for all kinds of foundation problems. No matter what is going on with your home, we’ll recommend the best possible solutions that meet your needs.
Supportworks produces some of the highest-quality foundation products in the industry, and we stand behind their durability and effectiveness. Our team relies on their products for a wide range of repair jobs, because all Supportworks products have undergone thorough testing by engineers to ensure their effectiveness. And each product is backed by a written warranty.
We're Here to Help You Find the Best Home Foundation Solution
It’s never fun dealing with foundation problems, but MidAmerica Basement Systems is here to help. We’ll walk with you every step of the way, to ensure your satisfaction. Come to us for reliable foundation repair in Pekin, IL, and great customer care. Reach out to speak with one of our specialists today and schedule your free inspection and estimate.