Peoria Downspout Extensions
Downspout extensions are an addition to your existing system that direct rainwater away from the foundation of your home. Poor downspout drainage can lead to an array of issues including but not limited to foundation cracks, basement leaking, and sidewalk cracks. These issues can be avoided by being diligent about the drainage around your Peoria home.
Benefits of Extending Your Downspouts
- Reduces erosion
- Prevents basement flooding
- Prevents the growth of mildew and mold
- Prevents foundation damage
- Protects your landscaping
- & more
Signs You Need Extended Downspouts
- Water pooling around your home
- Basement flooding
- Water damage to walls or siding
- Mold growth
- Water stains on ceilings
Our Downspout Extension Options
Downspout extensions are not one size fits all. We offer three different types of downspout extensions that serve the same purpose but are constructed for different types of Peoria homes.
- RainChute is best for homes with a lawn close to the base. It is installed at the foundation and has an in ground durable design to prevent gutter backup.
- RainChute EZ is an above ground design that is garden and landscape friendly and prevents gutter backup.
- LawnScape Outlet is an option that connects directly to your downspout and can work with sump pump and discharge lines
Contact MidAmerica Basement Systems today for more information on downspout extensions and to schedule your free consultation and estimate. MidAmerica Basement Systems has been Illinois and Iowa’s choice contracting company since 1990. You can count on us to provide long lasting quality results.