Peoria Routine Maintenance and Responsive Repair Services
MidAmerica Basement Systems is your trusted leader for above-standard foundation repair and foundation maintenance in Peoria.
Our team in Peoria can perform seasonal maintenance on your basement waterproofing systems, including dehumidifiers and sump pumps if you have them. We can also make adjustments to any of our wall straighteners or other foundation support products. And of course, we guarantee our workmanship with all installations of any waterproofing products and systems, so if you experience any difficulty or issues, our MidAmerica Basement Systems maintenance team will respond as soon as possible to set things right.
We stand behind our work, and we’re dedicated to taking great care of your home for life!
Proactive Maintenance & Routine Service
Regular maintenance of your foundation, basement, and crawl space can save you tremendous time, energy, and hassle by catching potential problems early. In the same way, your car needs to be maintained, so do your basement waterproofing systems in Peoria! If your sump pit or drainage pipes get clogged, or if any of your liners are compromised, you put yourself at risk for water damage. Your dehumidifiers and battery backups need regular testing and servicing too.
Neglecting your routine maintenance can result in extensive and costly repairs down the road. Let us help you take great care of your property and get priceless peace of mind. MidAmerica Basement Systems in Peoria provides convenient foundation maintenance plans for all of our local customers—and it’s easy to sign up today!
Maintenance on your Sump Pump includes:
- Inspect pump operation—float switch, impeller, intake, and check valve
- Clean sediment and silt from the sump pump liner
- Swap out the batteries in your WaterWatch® alarm (recommended annually)
- Inspect the CleanSpace® liner, if applicable
- Check the discharge line for possible issues
- Inspect crawl space or basement for potential issues
- Perform maintenance or any needed repair
Maintenance on your SaniDry Dehumidifier:
- Verify discharge
- Adjust controls as necessary
- Check the refrigeration system and the cold coil operation
- Inspect the blower
- Inspect and clean the heat exchange core
- Replace the filter with a new duet carbon filter
Learn more about our Peoria foundation maintenance options by calling or filling out our contact form today!