Don’t Let Your Concrete Sink! Get Commercial Concrete Leveling
Fast, cost-effective concrete repair and soil stabilization
Are you searching for a company you can trust for commercial concrete leveling services in Cedar Rapids? We’re glad you found us! The team at MidAmerica Basement Systems has extensive experience in lifting, leveling, and stabilizing concrete, and we’re proud to provide the Supportworks PolyLevel® System for our municipal, industrial, and commercial clients.
What is PolyLevel®?
It’s a fast, effective way to restore concrete that doesn’t require the demolition or long wait times of conventional methods. It uses an expanding polyurethane foam that fills holes in the soil for unparalleled stability. It is now a gold standard repair method for a variety of geotechnical and structural applications. MidAmerica Basement Systems’ Cedar Rapids commercial concrete leveling has been using the PolyLevel system for many years now, and we’ve seen the tremendous benefits it has for businesses like yours. Reach out to us today to get a free project estimate!
PolyLevel® works for a wide range of applications:
- Control erosion
- Prepare soil before construction
- Level sidewalks and driveways
- Level ramps and roads
- Repair industrial flooring
- Repair runways and railroads
Advantages of PolyLevel® for commercial use
For a great alternative to mudjacking or concrete replacement, our Cedar Rapids commercial concrete leveling team prefers the PolyLevel system. It offers many great benefits, including:
- Lightweight- after installation, the foam weighs only 4 to 6 lbs. per cubic foot, compared to nearly 120 lbs. for mortar materials!
- Environmentally friendly- PolyLevel won’t leach into soil, and it keeps concrete from going to the landfill.
- Waterproof- the unique foam won’t degrade or wash away even through many freeze/thaw cycles.
- Cures fast- in just 15 minutes, the PolyLevel foam is dry and ready to bear weight. Other methods can take several days.
- Non-invasive- PolyLevel is often used in tight spaces, and requires minimal demolition.
- Accurate- thanks to the standard polymer reaction time, our crew can easily calculate and target the foam application.
- High load capacity- PolyLevel expands because of the polymer reaction and doesn’t require hydraulic pressure. This allows it to lift and level bigger loads.
Get an estimate on commercial PolyLevel® installation
For trusted commercial concrete leveling services in Cedar Rapids including soil stabilization, contact MidAmerica Basement Systems. Reach out to us today at 319-208-3581 to schedule your free on-site inspection and estimate!