Don’t Let Your Concrete Sink! Get Commercial Concrete Leveling
Effective, economical, and time-saving soil stabilization and concrete repair
What is the number-one solution for sinking or tilting concrete? The Supportworks PolyLevel® System, of course! MidAmerica Basement Systems is proud to offer this innovative, commercial concrete leveling product for our Peoria-based industrial, commercial, and municipal clients.
The PolyLevel method used by our Peoria commercial concrete leveling team can restore your concrete in less time and with less demolition than conventional concrete repair methods used in Peoria. Using an expanding polyurethane foam, this method can fill voids under the slab for unmatched stability in a huge range of structural and geotechnical uses. There’s a reason this is considered the best method for commercial concrete leveling in Peoria, and our satisfied customers can attest to its effectiveness.
PolyLevel® is used for a variety of applications:
- Erosion control
- Leveling driveways and sidewalks
- Leveling ramps and roads
- Pre-construction soil preparation
- Repairing industrial spaces and warehouse floors
- Repairing airport runways and railroads
Advantages of PolyLevel® for commercial use
As opposed to mudjacking, concrete replacement, re-leveling grout, or older concrete repair methods, Our Peoria professionals employ the PolyLevel® system, which has many advantages. Some of its unique benefits and features include:
- Lightweight - After installation, the foam weighs between 4 and 6 pounds per cubic foot, compared to mortar-based options that can weigh around 120 pounds per cubic foot!
- Waterproof - The polyurethane foam will not wash away or degrade during temperature variations.
- Non-invasive - PolyLevel® can be applied in tight spaces, with minimal disruption to your landscaping.
- Fast curing - Within just 15 minutes of injection, the foam is cured and ready to bear weight. Compare this to mudjacking, which takes several days!
- Accurate - Due to the standard foam expansion rate, the timing is easy to calculate, giving you a precisely targeted lift.
- Environmentally friendly - PolyLevel® foam doesn’t leach into the groundwater or soil, and this method also keeps concrete out of the landfills.
- High load capacity - Because of the unique polymer reaction, which doesn’t require hydraulic pressure, the foam can lift higher loads than methods like mudjacking.
Get an estimate on commercial PolyLevel® installation
MidAmerica Basement Systems in Peoria offers our commercial concrete leveling services throughout the Peoria area. Reach out to our team at 563-202-1650 for a free estimate and learn how PolyLevel can offer a permanent fix for your sinking concrete!