MidAmerica Basement Systems has been waterproofing basements since we opened our doors in 1990. Our expertise when it comes to finding solutions for wet basements, is unparalleled. We are dedicated to finding permanent solutions for your Peoria basement waterproofing needs and provide detailed craftsmanship and first-rate customer service while doing so. This is why we have been recognized by the Better Business Bureau of the Quad Cities with the Business of Integrity Award.
How do you know if you need basement waterproofing?
There are a number of ways to tell if your basement needs waterproofing. Outside of the obvious clues like standing water, your basement might need waterproofing if your house begins to smell of mildew, condensation is collecting on surfaces, your basement windows are leaky, your sump pump isn’t working properly, damp or leaky basement walls, or efflorescence is exhibited on surfaces. If you have noticed any of these things happening, it is important to reach out for the health and safety of your home.
- Leaky basement windows, which will allow water to easily infiltrate
- A sump pump that isn’t functioning properly will allow water to build-up
- Condensation on surfaces in your basement is a surefire sign of excess moisture
- Leaking or damp basement walls, as well as pooling or standing water, are signs that your basement needs immediate waterproofing
- Efflorescence, a white build-up on surfaces in your basement, is caused by the evaporation of water leaving behind mineral deposits
- A musty odor in your basement is a symptom of mold growth, which is caused by excess moisture
Peoria basement waterproofing that’s proven to work
MidAmerica Basement Systems is proud to offer a wide range of basement waterproofing solutions for local residents. We are committed to keeping your basement dry and odor-free. Our system is complete with solutions for any basement suffering from moisture issues. Even if your basement is just used for storage, it is important to ensure that your possessions don’t get ruined by the effects of moisture. As things such as mold growth, can be dangerous for anyone living in the home.
- Sump pump installation, repair, and maintenance
- Interior and exterior basement drainage systems
- Crack repair for foundation cracks that allow water infiltration
- CleanSpace® Vapor Barrier
- ThermalDry® Vapor Barrier
At MidAmerica Basement Systems, we believe that you deserve the best. This is why we install a patented system that has been proven effective through rigorous testing by Basement Systems, Inc. Our highly-trained specialists will work with you to ensure the best waterproofing system for your basement. Along with that, we provide a lifetime warranty on our Peoria basement waterproofing and sump pump installation systems, which are transferable if or when you decide to sell your home. Call us today for more information, or to schedule your free consultation.