Routine Maintenance and Responsive Services
MidAmerica Basement Systems is proud to be one of the only foundation repair companies in Davenport to also offer comprehensive service and maintenance.
Our maintenance team is here to perform annual maintenance on basement waterproofing systems, so you can always rest assured that yours is in good working order. Our team also handles routine maintenance on dehumidifiers and routine adjustments of our foundation support and wall straightening projects.
If any issues arise with any of our installed projects from MidAmerica Basements, the maintenance team can handle responsive calls to address your concerns.
We believe in treating our customers like family, and we’re here to take care of you for life!
Fill out the form below and a service coordinator will be in contact shortly.
Schedule Annual Maintenance
The Importance of Routine Maintenance & Routine Service
With regular maintenance, you can address any potential basement or crawl space issues before they become serious problems. Basement waterproofing systems need to be maintained, just like your car’s engine does. If dirt or debris is allowed to build up, or your sump pump liner becomes compromised, you could have extensive flooding on your hands.
If you neglect your routine servicing, you may end up paying significantly more to address the flooding damage. Battery backups should be regularly tested and checked, and dehumidifiers need servicing for optimal efficiency and longevity.
Regular maintenance from MidAmerica Basement Systems is the best way to protect your investment and get the peace of mind you deserve. We offer easy, convenient annual maintenance plans to all of our customers. Give us a call at 1-888-703-3555 and we’ll get you signed up!
Sump Pump Maintenance Details:
- Check pump operation- intake, float switch, impeller, and check valve
- Change the batteries in your WaterWatch® alarm (recommended annually)
- Clean sump liner of sediment and silt
- Check discharge line for any potential problems
- Check the CleanSpace® liner, when applicable
- Inspect crawl space or basement for potential issues and suggest/implement solutions
- Provide maintenance or repair recommendations, as needed
SaniDry Maintenance Details:
- Verify discharge
- Check refrigeration system and cold coil operation
- Adjust controls as necessary
- Inspect and clean heat exchange core
- Inspect blower
- Change filter to new duet carbon filter
Ready to learn more about our Davenport sump pump maintenance services and other routine maintenance offerings? Get in touch with us today!