Routine Maintenance and Responsive Services
MidAmerica Basement Systems is one of the regions only basement and foundation repair companies to offer a fully-dedicated service and maintenance team.
This team is responsible for performing annual maintenances on basement waterproofing systems to ensure that the system is in good working order when you need it most! Our service team also performs routine maintenance on our dehumidification systems, as well as routine adjustments of wall straightening systems.
This team is also equipped to handle responsive calls if issues arise with any of MidAmerica Basement Systems installed projects.
Once someone is a MidAmerica Basement Systems customer, they are our customer for life!
Routine Maintenance & Responsive Service
Let us find your basement or crawl space problems before they find you. Dirt and sediment build-up in a sump pump liner can cause pump failure. If that happens, you end up with flooding. Your waterproofing system needs to be maintained just like your car.
Neglecting to get your sump pump serviced can result in water in your basement. A battery back-up pump needs to be tested and have the batteries checked. A dehumidifier should be serviced annually to protect your investment and keep it working.
Protect your home and give yourself some peace of mind with an annual maintenance plan from MidAmerica Basement Systems. Call us today at 563-202-1650 and ask how you can sign up!
Sump Pump Maintenance Details:
- Check pump operation - float switch, intake, check valve, and impeller
- Clean sump liner of silt and sediment
- Change the batteries in your WaterWatch® alarm (should be done annually)
- Check the discharge line for potential problems
- Inspect basement or crawl space for signs of problems and suggest/implement solutions
- Check the CleanSpace® liner, if applicable
- Provide any recommendations as needed
SaniDry Maintenance Details:
- Check refrigeration system and cold coil operation
- Inspect blower
- Inspect and clean heat exchange core
- Verify discharge
- Change filter to new duet carbon filter
- Adjust controls as necessary