Lift Your Sunken Concrete with PolyLevel®
If you’ve noticed sunken concrete around your sidewalk, driveway, or patio, it can be easily lifted with our PolyLevel® injection foam. It is a polyurethane foam that is injected beneath your sunken slab and instantly expands and lifts it back into place.
Many people are under the impression that they’ll need a complete slab replacement if they notice sunken concrete around their home. Fortunately, that’s not always the case! A complete slab replacement can be expensive and disruptive to your yard. Simply lifting the sunken slab with PolyLevel® is an easier solution that can be done in as little as one hour.
Concrete Leveling with PolyLevel® Injection Foam in Illinois and Iowa
PolyLevel® Geotechnical Capabilities:
- Lift settled slabs and slab foundations
- Lift and level sunken sidewalks
- Strengthen and stabilize loose soil
- Fill sinkholes and other voids
- Lift, level and stabilize roadways and airport runways
- Repair and stabilize rail beds weakened by soil washouts
- Treat soil to improve load-bearing characteristics in preconstruction applications
The main reason that concrete sinks is due to the soil that it sits on. Rainwater can saturate the soil underneath the concrete and cause it to washout, creating voids in the soil and making it no longer supportive to the weight of the concrete above. In order to permanently fix the problem, the soils must be addressed to create a steady base for the concrete to rest on.
PolyLevel® is an effective solution because it addresses these problem soils and quickly fills any voids so that soil washout will no longer be a problem in the future.
If you have sunken concrete surfaces that need to be lifted, call MidAmerica Basement Systems today at 563-202-1650 for your free estimate! We provide residential and commercial concrete leveling services in Cedar Rapids, Peoria, Waterloo, Davenport and the nearby areas.
Reasons to choose PolyLevel®
- Strong but light: PolyLevel® is a lightweight material but transforms into a very strong support for sunken concrete once it expands. Its lightweight features help prevent even further soil settling in the future.
- Waterproof: It is completely waterproof and will not washout in the future during heavy rains.
- Quick Cure Time: PolyLevel® cures very quickly and can even be walked or driven on 15 minutes after installation.
- Adjustable: Our experienced staff is able to adjust and fine-tune the chemical reaction that causes the foam to expand, if needed.
- Minimal Disruption: PolyLevel® can be installed with a dime-sized hole in your concrete that is then filled in, so you won’t even know that any work was done.
Rely on MidAmerica Basement Systems
Improve the value and safety of your home by leveling your concrete with PolyLevel® from MidAmerica Basement Systems. Call us today at 563-202-1650 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate in Cedar Rapids, Peoria, Waterloo, Davenport, Iowa City, Dubuque, Rock Island, Clinton, Moline, East Peoria and the surrounding areas.