The Warrantied Solution for Bowing & Buckling Foundation Wall Repair
When the soils surrounding your home take on moisture, they expand and press inwards on your foundation walls. This hydrostatic pressure can cause bowing, tilting, or buckling of these walls. And if left unaddressed, this can create serious structural problems in your home, and could lead to total foundation collapse. If you have noticed any bulging or movement in your foundation walls, it’s important to get in touch with a qualified foundation repair team in Davenport right away. MidAmerica Basement Systems can come out to your home for a free assessment and recommend the best course of action for your case.
Here at MidAmerica Basement Systems, we often used the PowerBrace™ wall repair system to restore structural integrity to foundation walls. For walls that are buckling or bowing, this system is ideal and can be adjusted over time, giving you priceless peace of mind. The PowerBrace™ system uses steel I-beams which are installed against your walls, supporting them back into a straight, level position. These durable beams help your foundation walls brace against inward pressure and lend additional structure to your home.
Technical Features of the PowerBrace™ System:
- Minimal disruption of basement space
- Rust resistant zinc coating
- No outside excavation needed
- Can be tightened over time for continual wall support
- Neat and clean appearance
Installing the PowerBrace™ Wall System
The PowerBrace™ Wall System delivers immediate results in correcting buckling or bowing walls. Here are the steps we follow for installation:
- Cutting wall braces - each brace is custom cut to fit the precise measurements of your basement walls
- Securing the floor joist hardware - durable brackets are bolted to your floor joists, to secure the brace
- Fine-tuning the braces - each beam is positioned perfectly, before going to the next step
- Attaching braces to the floor - beams are securely attached to the floor via the bolted brackets
- Straightening walls - we adjust the tightening on each beam to straighten your foundation walls
Repairing Your Bowing, Buckling Foundation Walls in Davenport
Here at MidAmerica Basement Systems, we have several great options for repairing bowing walls. In addition to the PowerBrace™ system, we also can use Geo-Lock™ Wall Anchors in certain cases. Depending on your home and property, one of our Davenport foundation wall repair experts can recommend the solution that is best for you. Wall anchors require access to the outside soil, which can sometimes be an issue with property lines or access points. The Geo-Lock™ Wall Anchor system places metal plates on your foundation walls, which are then attached to anchors outside of your home, and placed deep into stable soil.
If you do not have access much beyond the walls of your foundation, we may recommend the PowerBrace™ system instead. No matter the current condition of your foundation, we have the right solution for you!
Foundation Wall Repair Contractors in Davenport
If your foundation walls are bowing, bulging, buckling, or otherwise damaged, call us at MidAmerica Basement Systems right away. Our team of Davenport foundation repair pros can restore your home to structural integrity. Reach out to schedule your free foundation wall repair estimate today!