Basement Waterproofing in Davenport
As a basement waterproofing company that’s been in business since 1990, MidAmerica Basement Systems has the experience, skills, and tools needed to ensure permanent solutions for your wet basement. Our years of quality work and superior customer service have earned us the Business of Integrity Award from the Better Business Bureau of the Quad Cities. If you’ve got water in your basement, call us today for a FREE estimate on basement waterproofing services.
How do you know if you need basement waterproofing?
You don’t have to see standing water in your basement to know you have a problem—wet basements show a variety of symptoms that you can pay attention to regardless of whether water is present. Even if you don’t utilize your basement as a living area or a place to store important items, the problems water infiltration creates can affect your entire home. From mold growth to structural damage, it’s clear that the safest bet is ensuring you have a clean, dry basement. If you notice any of the signs listed below, call MidAmerica Basement Systems today so we can get started on solving your basement water problem.
- Leaky basement windows, which will allow water to easily infiltrate
- A sump pump that isn’t functioning properly will allow water to build-up
- Condensation on surfaces in your basement is a surefire sign of excess moisture
- Leaking or damp basement walls, as well as pooling or standing water, are signs that your basement needs immediate waterproofing
- Efflorescence, a white build-up on surfaces in your basement, is caused by the evaporation of water leaving behind mineral deposits
- A musty odor in your basement is a symptom of mold growth, which is caused by excess moisture
Basement waterproofing that’s proven to work
At MidAmerica Basement Systems, we offer a variety of basement waterproofing solutions to ensure you have a dry, odor-free basement. Our complete system has solutions for whatever is causing your basement water issues. Solutions include:
- Sump pump installation, repair, and maintenance
- Interior and exterior basement drainage systems
- Crack repair for foundation cracks that allow water infiltration
- CleanSpace® Vapor Barrier
- ThermalDry® Vapor Barrier
We believe you deserve only the best, so we install a patented proven system developed and tested by Basement Systems, Inc. – the leader in “All Things Basementy!” We have a team of extensively trained basement repair specialists who can work with you to find the best solution for your home’s basement. For your peace of mind, our basement waterproofing system comes with a lifetime warranty that is transferable when you sell your home.
Call today for a FREE estimate on basement waterproofing
If any of the signs or symptoms listed above ring true for your basement, call us now to request a free professional inspection of your basement. A certified basement waterproofing specialist will visit your home to conduct a thorough inspection of your basement and foundation to help determine the cause of your wet basement.
MidAmerica Basement Systems fixes leaky basements in Illinois and Iowa, in areas like Dubuque, Iowa City, Normal, Clinton, Moline, East Peoria, Rock Island and neighboring towns and cities. Contact us today for a free wet basement repair estimate. Other companies might try to sell you on less-effective basement waterproofing solutions, but you can trust our products that have been developed, patented, and perfected by Basement Systems®, Inc. -- the world's largest network of basement waterproofing contractors.